"Inside Out"


Welcome to the concert that is my thoughts

Act 1:

What do you see when you imagine the universe? Ok, take that image and time-laps it for 23 years... Can you see it? This is kinda what I imagine...

I imagine the inside of my brain looks something like this. Sometimes dense and fast pace, and other times a bit clearer and relaxed, but most of the time it feels like pure madness.

The constellations are made up of my thoughts, ideas, opinions, conflicts, challenges, etc. The journey I am about to embark on with you will be about dissecting these constellations. I will be writing purely my opinion based on my life experiences, education, and spiritual beliefs. That being said, this is a two way street ;), so please share with me your ideas, experiences, and opinions. Our exposure to information is so different. We all are uniquely designed - our emotional capacities, and the way we process events in our lives will be just as unique. This is a space of no judgement. An open community with room for discussion, education, opinions, love and faith.

You might be thinking "who even are you?"... "EVEN"

Let me explain... (10 points to whomever catches my references). I am a 23 year-old woman living in Vancouver, BC, originally from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Don't go there... it's cold and boring. I have a beautiful Italian family, with 4 brothers, and 2 sisters. I grew up with my four older brothers and my parents adopted my two younger sisters later in my teens. I love art and all its forms - music, movement, design, and all of the above. I myself am an artist of movement and written work. I've been training in dance since the age of 3 and have devoted my entire life to it. It is after all the reason I moved across the country. I've recently discovered my love for writing (so if you know me and are reading this thinking "what?! since when?! yeah sorry I never told you. It is a private part of me that I have shared with no soul... sorry, not sorry). Since arriving in BC its been a rollercoaster of self discovery - baptisms, depression, eating disorders, faith, love, friendship, breakups... Its been a lot! However, everything I've been through was Gods plan for me and I send my praises for each and every experience, good and bad. On that note, the most important thing you need to know about me is I am a woman of faith. I am not religious, so don't get it twisted. I love Christ, and I believe in building a relationship with him. I give up all control to God and let him lead my life. This part of me is the most important, so instead of giving you a half-ass version, stay tuned for a deeper dive in a separate entry.

At a basic/surface/small talk/whats up on the subway kinda level this is me! I again would like to welcome my readers into my small existence. Sending you all love, courage, and happiness.






Jess


Comments